When you are looking for something special to do this Halloween with your family, consider enjoying the holiday at the Coral Springs Resort in St. George, Utah. St. George has plenty of exciting activities and events that will make this a Halloween one to remember. The area also has plenty of delicious dining locations and fun local attractions for you to enjoy during your extended holiday getaway.
Here is what is on the docket this year:
- The Annual Monster Mash Halloween Celebration taking place at the Red Cliffs Mall
- The Halloween Carnival at the St. George Recreation Center
- The Boo-nanza at the Sand Hollow Aquatics Center
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s presentation of “Thriller”
- “Happy Halloween” performed by Geoffrey Myers on the organ.
- The Little Goblins and Monsters Spook Alley at the Family Health and Rehab center
- The Haunted Woods at Cedar City
- The Field of Screams at the Staheli Family Farms.
When you are ready to get something to eat in between all the activities and attractions, there are a number of local restaurants in town like the Painted Pony, Pancho and Lefty’s, Peppers Cantina, The Egg & I, the Bear Paw Cafe and many more. For more about restaurants and places to eat in town, go to Zomato.